Friday 22 July 2016

Owwwwwww Owwwwwww Owwwwwww

Yesterday I learnt an important lesson ...
Don't trap your hand in a walk in fridge because it REALLY hurts!

I am now sporting a left hand which is rather battered and bruised but thankfully not broken - a fact that I learnt after two hours of sitting at the local minor injuries unit! I am so grateful to have a facility like that nearby though because the pain had been enough to knock me sick and even one of my customers had told me to go and sit down with some sweet tea. It was a relief to be able to be seen locally rather than having to travel 20 miles to the nearest large hospital.

Anyway, no major harm done, just bruised hand and bruised pride and no knitting or crocheting for a few days :-( ...
I'll have to read Game Of Thrones instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment