Saturday 16 July 2016

Castles In The Air



How many of us get to stroll past Norman architecture on the way to work every day?
I'll admit that I don't always appreciate the world around me when I'm caught up in the day to day routine but today, when I had an extra few minutes I noticed how striking the castle looked against the morning sky.

Why not take a moment to look around yourselves, try to notice something that you would otherwise ignore or take for granted ... and I don't mean the pile of clothes that need ironing or your other half ;-)

The world seems to have gone slightly mad at the moment, the news reports of terrorist attacks, political coups and disputes may be enough to send us all into a whirl but I am trying to ground myself by appreciating what I have around me.

Have a good Saturday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment